Never Mind What Happened, How Did It Go?

Horizon Honors’ play “Never Mind How It Happened, How Did It End?” had their parent picture rehearsal on Thursday, Oct. 27, and I got the chance to go watch and take photos with the casts’ parents.

Pictured: sophomore Stephanie Clark

Haylee Haupt, Columnist

Horizon Honors’ drama department is on their final week of their play “Never Mind How It Happened, How Did It End?” which is about a family throughout three generations and their experiences with young love. The play takes place in the 1920s, 1960s, and everything in between, making for an interesting story. The three lead roles, 18-year-old Ann (sophomore Addison Bennett), her mother Donna (junior Bianca Pizorno), and her movie star grandmother Penny (sophomore Stephanie Clark), relive memories from their past to better understand a life-altering decision Ann is attempting to make.

I really enjoyed this show. I love decades, and it was fun to see two at the same time on stage. The repetition of lines between the flashbacks and the present day was very amusing, and the actors made it easy to tell they were the same characters, but at a different ages.  You can see the play on Friday, Nov. 4, at 3:30 p.m. or 7:30 p.m., as well as Saturday, Nov. 5, at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are sold at the door or in the office for $5. Come out and support your theatre program; this is a show you won’t want to miss.