Top 10 Dutch Bros. Drinks

Need a summer cool down? Go hang with your friends at Dutch Bros. in Ahwatukee and try my top ten list of Dutch drinks!

Kate Allen, Columnist

The new Dutch Bros. is here in Ahwatukee on Chandler and 32nd St. This new location has brought many people together with the indoor sit down area and cornhole games! Horizon students have been raving about Dutch and sharing their favorite drinks on social media.

Here are my top ten Dutch drinks to try this summer:

1. Mango smoothie with passion fruit drizzle:
  • This smoothie is the perfect refreshment for those hot summer days. Dutch also serves smoothies in other flavors such as strawberry, peach, blueberry pomegranate, green apple, and many more!
  1. Aftershock iced tea:
  • Handmade by the amazing Dutch Bros workers, this tea is infused with strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, and lime.
  1. Iced Grand Canyon OG:
  • This secret menu item is blended with white chocolate, dark chocolate, and chocolate macadamia nut. When you ask for the OG, you get half chocolate milk with your coffee! This drink is the perfect pick-me-up for those early mornings.
  1. B-52 Breve:
  • Not talking about Rock Lobsters, the delicious breve is mixed with orange and (alcohol-free) Irish cream.
  1. Dino Egg Rebel:
  • This super sweet drink is a blue raspberry and strawberry rebel (there’s an energy drink in these) with two drizzles of white chocolate and almond.
  1. Trixie Rebel:
  • On April’s monthly favorites list, this tart rebel has almond, orange, and pomegranate to complete your day.
  1.  French Toast Breve:
  • Made with white chocolate and brown sugar cinnamon, it is the perfect amount of caffeine and sugar to keep you going throughout the day. If you are feeling extra special, ask for a couple scoops of chocolate in your drink.
  1.  Dutch Mojito Soda:
  • A non-alcoholic mojito transformed into a delicious soda with coconut, lime, and creme de menthe.
  1. 911 Cold Brew Breve:
  • A twist on the classic Breve, with an extra shot of (again, non-alcoholic) Irish cream Cold Brew Breve.
  1. Vampire Slayer Rebel:
  • Either iced or blended, this sweet and sour drink is the perfect afternoon drink by the pool. It will give you the energy you need to keep on keeping on in those hot summer days.

No matter what you choose to drink this summer, try something new! Keep in mind that these 10 Dutch drinks can get you a free one on your stamp card. When you are in need of a cool-down in the 100+ degree weather, go to the new Dutch Bros. in Ahwatukee.