An employee at the Target forensics lab in classic Target uniform.
The Target Forensics Lab
Jameson Kowalski, Columnist • April 11, 2024

Target, just like many other retailers, has fallen victim to shoplifters, with almost a billion dollars...

Israeli protests stirred debate over Netanyahus position.
Israeli Citizens Demand a Ceasefire
Ethan Fulton, Columnist • April 5, 2024

Israeli citizens stormed central Jerusalem on Sunday, March 31 in the largest anti-government protest...

A cow.
Animals and People Across the Country Catch Bird Flu
Jameson Kowalski, Columnist • April 5, 2024

Across the United States, farm animals such as cows and chickens have been testing positive for a disease...

Ukrainian forces survey damage.
Republican Rep. Confident Ukraine Aid Will Make It to House Floor
Canon Grant, Political Analyst • April 5, 2024

Rep. Mike Lawler (R-NY) said in a recent CNN “State of the Union” interview that he was confident...

The finished product.
Blissful Brookies
Matthew Greco, Columnist • April 5, 2024

Cookies are amazing. You can put anything in them. Brownies are chocolatey goodness. They’re always...

Dan Schneider hugs a cast member.
Nickelodeon’s Dark Side
Erin McGinty, Columnist • April 5, 2024

Dan Schneider, director of many of the older Nickelodeon shows like “iCarly,” “The Amanda Show!,”...

There were three racers who did not finish the race.
Australian Grand Prix 2024 Summed Up
Matthew Greco, Columnist • March 28, 2024

The Australian Grand Prix which took place over two days has just come to a close. This article covers...

Political Debates in America

Our generation of youth does not seem to care for politics. We perceive politicians as lost leaders and greedy children. They pout and throw a fit resembling an adolescent; resulting in our generation to ban them from our society. It is because politicians have raged over the simplest solutions, and turned them into the most complex conclusions. Little do they know, arguing about issues and disputes between both parties’ leads nowhere—unless they all stop regurgitating their arguments and admit to act upon their words for this country.

Politicians have always favored money as a prize for their speaking. They choose not to give out change from their over-sized pockets to the people; instead they bank it and recycle it for toilet paper. Representatives make a mockery of America and disrespect the motto’ of the Constitution. The solution is simple. Primarily, it is the payment of the politicians. They should be measured by their contributions to society.

However, what happens when you remove monetary compensation from the equation? You receive a political leader who places the people first, and gives the youth an emulation of what to become for America. Afterwards, the youth should be given a chance to place their opinion on this matter, to send their view or belief to a chosen Representative and open their eyes to what is becoming of America’s future. Because occasionally it takes the morals of the youth to realize the most simplistic solutions, since adults seem to over-analyze everything that lands on their breakfast plate.